- Current Dogs
- Rio Woodecoy BrewN Mischief (Loki)
- Rio Woodecoy Bring the Rain (Rainy)
- Supreme Point’s Tailing Fastball at Woodecoy JH (Cutter)
- Woodecoy Song of Summer JH CCA WC, Canadian JH (Lyric)
- Woodecoy Carpe Diem SH CA RN CCA WCX CGC, Canadian JH ( 3 CKC SH passes) (Willie)
- Goldenloch Waters Edge Hot Shot SH (Kimber)
- Rio Woodecoy Plays With Fire JH CA WCX CCA CGC (3 AKC SH legs, 1 AKC RN leg), Canadian SH
- Neversink’s Road to Belvedere MH *** CCA (Trooper)
- Woodecoy When Pigs Fly CCA CGC (Annie)
- Woodecoy Puppy News
- 2019 Woodecoy Golden Retriever Litter
- 2019 Wirehaired Pointing Griffon Litter
- 2018 Woodecoy Golden Retriever Litter
- Summer Litter News
- In Memoriam
- Malcairn’s Desert Wind SH CDX WCX (Desie)
- Woodecoy On Wild Wings MH ** CD WCX CGC (Covey)
- Elysian Woodecoy Out of the Rain JH CD RN WC VC CGC ; 8 AKC pts, 1 major ; (Haven)
- Firemark Woodecoy Back N the Saddle JH WCX CGC (Autry)
- Woodecoy Winged Avenger JH CD RN CGC; AKC ptd (Drake)
- Woodecoy Whistling Wings CD JH CGC, SH leg (Widgeon)
- Woodecoy Donner V. Hainholz
- Woodecoy No Fences RN CGC (Brooke)
Tag Archives: Arson
Love our recent advertisement in the November-December 2018 field issue of the Golden Retriever News magazine in conjunction with Rio Ranch golden retrievers. Beautiful photos from our Alberta pheasant hunting trip by Barb Loree, ad design by Anney Doucette. Dogs … Continue reading
Arson and Brad’s first pintail.
Arson, (Rio Woodecoy Plays With Fire JH CA CCA WCX, and CKC SH) looking for the bulldog. For those non field trainers : (Bulldog – A mark that is thrown while a dog is returning from another retrieve. Also known as a diversion. The dog must not switch birds ie: must not drop the first […]
Not to be outdone by housemate Willie, Arson earned 2 Senior Hunter legs at the GRCGLA Hunt Test in late October. And on Sunday’s test she lined the land blind, a first for me! Way to go Arson, you are … Continue reading
Field training this morning with Arson, Lyric and Willie. The desert is not as green as last year, but these fields near Hwy 395 are colorful.
Met up with the rest of the crew to get in some chukar hunting last weekend. Arson and the guys got into birds, but unfortunately it was before Lyric, Willie and I got there.
Bland and Arson sharing their injuries during chukar hunting. Lava rocks are hard on paws and fingers.