- Current Dogs
- Rio’s Woodecoy BrewN Mischief (Loki)
- Rio Woodecoy Bring the Rain (Rainy)
- Supreme Point’s Tailing Fastball at Woodecoy JH (Cutter)
- Woodecoy Song of Summer JH CCA WC, Canadian JH (Lyric)
- Woodecoy Carpe Diem SH CA RN CCA WCX CGC, Canadian JH ( 3 CKC SH passes) (Willie)
- Rio Woodecoy Plays With Fire JH CA WCX CCA CGC (3 AKC SH legs, 1 AKC RN leg), Canadian SH
- Woodecoy When Pigs Fly CCA CGC (Annie)
- Goldenloch Waters Edge Hot Shot CD BN SH WC (Kimber)
- Neversink’s Road to Belvedere RN MH *** CCA VCX OS (Trooper)
- Woodecoy Puppy News
- 2019 Woodecoy Golden Retriever Litter
- 2019 Wirehaired Pointing Griffon Litter
- 2018 Woodecoy Golden Retriever Litter
- 2017 Woodecoy Golden Retriever Litter
- 2014 Woodecoy Golden Retriever Litter
- 2010 Woodecoy Golden Retriever Litter
- 2003 Woodecoy Golden Retriever Litter
- In Memoriam
- Malcairn’s Desert Wind SH CDX WCX (Desie)
- Woodecoy On Wild Wings MH ** CD WCX CGC (Covey)
- Elysian Woodecoy Out of the Rain JH CD RN WC VC CGC ; 8 AKC pts, 1 major ; (Haven)
- Firemark Woodecoy Back N the Saddle JH WCX CGC (Autry)
- Woodecoy Winged Avenger JH CD RN CGC; AKC ptd (Drake)
- Woodecoy Whistling Wings CD JH CGC, SH leg (Widgeon)
- Woodecoy Donner V. Hainholz
- Woodecoy No Fences RN CGC (Brooke)
Tag Archives: golden retrievers
Love it when I get mail from our puppy owners!
Congratulations to Kaye and Finn (Woodecoy Summer’s Flying Finish TD) on his new Tracking Dog title! Finn is from our Willie x Kimber litter. We are proud of your hard work.
Field training this morning with Arson, Lyric and Willie. The desert is not as green as last year, but these fields near Hwy 395 are colorful.
Brad is off on a fishing trip, but his recliner is still being put to use in the evenings.
Met up with the rest of the crew to get in some chukar hunting last weekend. Arson and the guys got into birds, but unfortunately it was before Lyric, Willie and I got there.
Happy 14th Birthday Brooke! Photo taken at 13 years, 363 days old :). Brooke went out to supervise a pigeon shoot and do some desert exploring.