- Current Dogs
- Rio’s Woodecoy BrewN Mischief JH WC (Loki)
- Rio Woodecoy Bring the Rain JH WC (Rainy)
- Supreme Point’s Tailing Fastball at Woodecoy JH (Cutter)
- Woodecoy Song of Summer JH CCA WC, Canadian JH (Lyric)
- Woodecoy Carpe Diem SH CA RN CCA WCX CGC, Canadian JH ( 3 CKC SH passes) (Willie)
- Rio Woodecoy Plays With Fire JH CA WCX CCA CGC (3 AKC SH legs, 1 AKC RN leg), Canadian SH
- Woodecoy When Pigs Fly CCA CGC (Annie)
- Neversink’s Road to Belvedere RN MH *** CCA VCX OS (Trooper)
- Woodecoy Puppy News
- About our puppies/puppy raising:
- 2021 Woodecoy Golden Retriever Litters
- 2020 Woodecoy Wirehaired Pointing Griffon Litter
- 2019 Woodecoy Golden Retriever Litter
- 2019 Woodecoy Wirehaired Pointing Griffon Litter
- 2018 Woodecoy Golden Retriever Litter
- 2017 Woodecoy Golden Retriever Litter
- 2014 Woodecoy Golden Retriever Litter
- 2010 Woodecoy Golden Retriever Litter
- 2003 Woodecoy Golden Retriever Litter
- In Memoriam
- Malcairn’s Desert Wind SH CDX WCX (Desie)
- Woodecoy On Wild Wings MH ** CD WCX CGC (Covey)
- Elysian Woodecoy Out of the Rain JH CD RN WC VC CGC ; 8 AKC pts, 1 major ; (Haven)
- Firemark Woodecoy Back N the Saddle JH WCX CGC (Autry)
- Woodecoy Winged Avenger JH CD RN CGC; AKC ptd (Drake)
- Woodecoy Whistling Wings CD JH CGC, SH leg (Widgeon)
- Woodecoy Donner V. Hainholz
- Woodecoy No Fences RN CGC (Brooke)
- Goldenloch Waters Edge Hot Shot CD BN SH WC (Kimber)
Tag Archives: Woodecoy Carpe Diem
From the AKC/GRCA breed standard “General Appearance — a symmetrical, powerful, active dog, sound and well put together, not clumsy nor long in the leg, displaying a kindly expression and possessing a personality that is eager, alert and self-confident. Primarily … Continue reading
4 generations – puppy Sherman, grandsire Willie, dam Lyric, and great grandam Annie.
Willie (Woodecoy Carpe Diem SH RN CA CCA WCX CGC)
Willie waits for further instruction when out field training today.
Field training this morning with Arson, Lyric and Willie. The desert is not as green as last year, but these fields near Hwy 395 are colorful.
Brad is off on a fishing trip, but his recliner is still being put to use in the evenings.
Met up with the rest of the crew to get in some chukar hunting last weekend. Arson and the guys got into birds, but unfortunately it was before Lyric, Willie and I got there.